In 2050, I would see more social and economic equity across nations
Dear citizen of 2050,
In this year (2050), technology would have reduced physical human efforts a 10,000-fold as compared to 2016.
I would see:
- more social and economic equity across nations; more food to eat;
- five times as much water from thrice as many forests and urban greenery;
- twice as much wildlife;
- little or no domestic or other waste in public; stiff penalties for industrial and business waste in public;
- fewer cars and other private vehicles; buses, trains and other public transport available 24 x 7, at affordable prices;
- no malaria, polio, tuberculosis, and diabetes; affordable health treatment costs;
- faster public justice and legal systems.